26 March 2009

The Project:





This is my new $75 project.


So far I've spent $13.29 for a new ignition cylinder. We thought it would need a starter, but the thing isn't even bolted up tight. We may have to drill through the bell housing and use longer bolts with nuts on it, but we will get it to work. Then we can find out what else it will need.

The previous owner has taken the dash out and so I'll have a lot of fun trying to figure out what screws go where. He also purchased new fenders, weatherstripping, tail lights, park lights, wiper arms, a new grill, and spark plug wires. I'll be using the weatherstripping, wiper arms, and plug wires for sure. The rest will more than likely be sold if I can find a buyer.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Very cool. Is that thing a 4WD?

Steve said...

Push button 4wd with automatic hubs. It's not lifted at all and has only 27" tires. Eventually I'll do a mild 2" lift and go with 30 or 31" tires..

Dan said...

Excellent start to the Rambina-Mobile.